Monday, May 11, 2009

We need your input! We have been giggling like insane people at the recent email Leona received. We'd like to expand this email into an open confessional. Please feel free to send in your Top Ten Reasons Why Only Jesus Could Love Me.

This is in good fun; nothing too weird please.

Excerpt from email sent to Leona below:

10 Reasons Why Jesus Loves Me and Everyone Else Thinks I'm a Butthead:
1. I have a Hello Kitty obsession (result of a stunted adolescence).
2. I shred my coworkers paperwork for fun.
3. I take 1000 pictures of myself untill I get the right one.
4. I correct people's grammar.
5. I watch My Super Sweet Sixteen even though I am 26.
6. If I'm at a red light and someone behind me honks the second it turns green, sometimes I'll stay put until the light turns red again. (That story doesn't really end well for me.)
7. I hate it when people don't know what I want them to do without me having to tell them.
8. I can't express my feelings unless I am yelling them.
9. I'm LOUD and excitable when talking, and talk too much.
10. I have no problem embarassing my child in public.


Please send your entries to Leona@crosseyedcafe.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment